By express.world

Chotey……I know you are up there listening to us…I know you are dancing with the clouds and you know that we will never forget u.
Some times I think it’s really unfair why the people I love deserve to be like this… how can mother nature be so unfair… why a guy who who is innocent have to die like this for you are a kind person that win peoples hearts, a guy who can understand friendship and a guy who is so hard working.
Hey chotey I know you are up there listening to us….you should be really happy because every one is standing up for you every body is fighting for you and mark my words the ugly culprit will be will pay for what he did….and go to hell!!!


We love you Chotey and we will miss you
From:
Aishy (xelph) - rest in peace and god bless u
Rixa (Rixa_x) god bless you
Hutu (dead-demon) we love you chotey at the same time we will miss you
Haishu (Rasta) justice will come right chotey and we will miss you
Marie (babyguurl)
Sana (fairy princess)
Thaimy (cyber wolf)
Maalikaa (Maloo)
Shaufa (Shau)
Sofa (death angel)
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?